Well after the Hurricane Ike windstorm, we spent 13 days at my mom's waiting for our power to be restored. Who would believe we had hurricane aftermath in Ohio?! We lost a couple trees and some shingles but were otherwise lucky with the damages. Of course Chris was in Cleveland at the Brown's game while this was going on so he was very surprised to see the mess the next day. Chris and I spent our 2-year anniversary at mom's also...not our ideal way to celebrate together, but it could be worse.
Now that we are back home, I was able to get a few more pictures from the camera too. Still growing! I'm on 2-week appointments now until the last month. The Dr. says everything is fine. She said in 4-5 more weeks the baby should drop down some out of my ribs/lungs...I'm holding her to that!
Here's 29 and 30 weeks at mom's house. Mom has enjoyed seeing me every day in a different outfit. She said a couple days in a row "ooh, let's take your picture today, that really makes you look pregnant!" We went to a wedding last weekend and when I put my dress on, her first comment was (smiling) "you look so big." Thanks Mom! :) The pictures probably make me look smaller than I am, but I still have to stand sideways to show anything. I really don't look pregnant from any other angle. (I'm sure that's a good thing for later..)

1 comment:
You look great!
Post a Comment