I'm a little slow in posting anything. What can I say...I have been busy preparing for Reggie's arrival. I thought I was on track until the Dr. told me this week that it could be any day now and that I will have a baby home by Thanksgiving! Wow- that really put me into gear.
We are very blessed to have such caring friends and family. We want to thank everyone for all of the gifts to welcome Reggie (or Baby Krol if you prefer). Here are a few pictures of the showers and one of me today, at 37 weeks. The next post will probably be the big announcement.
Our awesome diaper cake from my awesome sister-in-law Katie

Daddy checking out the quilt from Auntie Carol

The soon to be Great Grandpa!


The cake from our shower in Tipp...I can't believe my sister didn't put "Reggie" on the cake.
Below is my (2nd) cousin Claire, now 4 months old.

Just for fun, here are a couple pictures of the cookies that Chris tried to surprise me with today. These are made from the premade dough that he bought from someone at work (selling for their kid's school). They tasted fine...but as you can see he had some trouble. Good thing he is better on the grill...


No comments:
Post a Comment