Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yesterday was the day...




Sorry it took so long, but Olivia Ann (not Reggie) joined Heather and I yesterday at 1:06pm. Heather and Olivia did well then and are doing well now. She weighed 7 lbs, 13 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.
That is about it for now because I don't want to miss a second of her (and she is probably looking for me), but the pictures tell the story. We love you all. Thanks for your prayers and support.





PS If you made it this far, you get a sneak peak at Olivia in action...her first bath.





3 comments:

Segal Party of 4 said...

Congratulations! God bless all of you. What a wonderful Thanksgiving this will be for the Krolikowski family.

Mary said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see her. She is beautiful.

Happy Thanksgiving...

xoxo - The Haneys

The Toman Triumphs said...

Congratulations!!! She's gorgeous! I love the red hair! We can't wait to meet her! Love ya!