Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa and Me

Our first visit to see Santa was a success! Well, Olivia just slept thru it but at least she didn't cry. Who knew there were so many "package options" for pictures with Santa!! I guess I have a lot to learn...I thought I would get her picture and go home with a 4x6 print and be done. Not anymore...now you can buy prints for the entire family and the copyrights too! Lol.

Here's our own family Christmas picture...complete with watch dogs!

Daddy getting a little extra sleep...

4 generations! Wow! I don't know who is more proud.

Olivia trying out her swing. She likes it better when I sit by her and push the swing myself.

Mommy with sleeping Olivia (maybe I'll get some pictures with her eyes open soon)


Future babysitter...Rachel will be taking babysitting classes this year so she will be ready soon. She gets a lot of experience playing with her cousins- ages 3 and 18 months.

Great Grandmom meeting Olivia. I think she was speechless. She's in love already!

Another proud Grandma!

2 comments:

The Toman Triumphs said...

love the pictures! she is beautiful! enjoy her --- they grow soo fast! can't wait to meet her! love, michele

Segal Party of 4 said...

Hope you guys are getting some sleep! Olivia is beautiful...love that red hair.